Reach your audience faster
Reduce dependency on multiple tools across the publishing lifecycle
Leverage a wide variety of third-party integrations and publish seamlessly with a comprehensive platform.
- Validate authors’ details and their content with integrations with ORCID and other PIDs, Crossref, Funder Registry, DOAJ, OVID, JISC, et al.
- Ensure effortless and automated delivery of metadata, proof, and XML packages to the hosting platforms and indexers of your choice.
Never leave discoverability to chance
Ensure a smooth flow of metadata throughout the publishing process to create easily discoverable content for a wider audience
- Capture author and publication-related metadata upfront and transfer it uniformly from one stage to the next.
- Enable discovery, licensing, and attribution by adding rich metadata to your content.
- Cross the last mile in publishing with built-in third-party integrations with hosting platforms, indexers, and more.
Top 5 publishing trends for 2022
Scholarly publishing is changing rapidly as a result of digitization, the open access (OA) movement, and a third, counteractive force—the global pandemic. While there has been a marked rise in transformative agreements between academic institutions, libraries, and various consortia along with publishers recently, the pandemic has put stakeholders at a crossroads.
Don’t let poor accessibility limit your potential to reach a wider audience
Enhance your content with rich metadata to make it accessible and improve the likelihood of relevant readers finding it.
- Add alt-text and long descriptions to all non-textual content during review for better accessibility.
- Ensure automatic adherence of output to standardized accessibility guidelines.
- Handle multilingual projects seamlessly with product localization support. Process translations and documents in multiple languages with customized workflows.
Ready to simplify your publishing experience?
Kriyadocs empowers your teams to collaborate effortlessly and get your publications to reach the world faster